- Community Property-The Rules and Their Impact on Income Tax and Estate Tax Return Reporting
- Tax Procedure and Collection An Update
- IRS Audit War Part II
- Is it Still Safe to Tell your Client – Don’t Worry, the IRS Will Just Impose the Tax at the Corporate Level and Will Not Look to YOU personally for Payment?
- Medicaid Planning and Personal Service Contracts The Tax Man Cometh
- The Kindler and Gentler IRS Is Targeting E-File Practitioners—Are You in Compliance?
- Practical and Ethical Strategies in Representing Couples
- Same Sex Couple Taxation after Windsor
- State Bar of California Taxation Section Procedure & Litigation Committee
- What Every Practitioner Should Know About Disability and Taxes
- Worker Classification: Is a Worker an Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Third-Party Federal Tax Liens and Levies and How to Fight Them By David Lee Rice, Dennis N. Brager and Russell M. Ozawa
- IRS Collection Actions Against Nominees and Alter Egos Lack Due Process, Practitioners Assert (8/9/2012)
- Tax Identity Theft
- Taxation of Same Sex Couples – A Voyage Through the Looking Glass
- Taxpayer Penalties Strategies in Client Representation
- The Kindler & Gentler IRS Is Targeting E-File Practitioners – Are you in compliance? by David Lee Rice & Russell M. Ozawa
- End of Life Decisions
- June 8, 2018 Obvious and Subtle Signs of Elder Abuse and Neglect
- April 25, 2018 After the Enactment of the Jobs and Creation Act of 2017, Should a Taxpayer Use a C Corporation or a Pass-Through Entity to Conduct Business?
- September 29, 2017 Inflation-adjusted 2018 figures for various civil penalties
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 3 Decades of Experience
- Specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a specialist in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys