Practice Areas: Torrance Lawyers
David Lee Rice, A Professional Law Corporation
Delivering Effective Legal Counsel With Precision And Efficiency
If you are searching for a taxation specialist in the Los Angeles area, talk to one of our tax lawyers at David Lee Rice APLC. Whether you are seeking assistance for your business or for yourself, we offer practical solutions that aim to protect your interests. To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please reach out to our offices by calling (310) 517-8600.
Our practice areas include:
- Taxation: We can help you with numerous facets of tax law, including divorce taxation, property tax, tax of damage awards, state sales, and international tax, just to name a few!
- OPR defense: The Office of Professional Responsibility is the governing agency that establishes the code of conduct for tax workers. Talk to us right away if you are contacted by the OPR!
- Litigation: Whether you need help with trust, estate, or commercial litigation, our experienced lawyers understand how to successfully navigate the complexities of this difficult and often frustrating legal process.
- Estate planning: If you are interested in estate planning, we can offer top-notch advice on crucial aspects such as privacy concerns, asset protection, end-of-life wishes, and probate avoidance!
- Probate: We offer thoroughly detailed legal counsel for probate proceedings. One misstep can mean the loss of your case, so entrust the job to our skilled lawyers!
- Trust administration: Understanding trust law can be extremely difficult if you are unfamiliar with the basic terminology and regulations. To help you navigate this process, choose our Los Angeles tax attorneys at David Lee Rice APLC!
- Elder law: Obtaining Medicare benefits, establishing a conservatorship, and protecting your loved one’s assists, are just some of the various ways our attorneys can assist you.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 3 Decades of Experience
- Specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a specialist in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys